Bootstrap CSS Framework

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
I am using this CSS framework for last few years. It is one of the popular framework and there seems to be a lot of themes and the templates that makes use of this framework. And if you want to build something on your own, you can do that too. I have built one page sites using the bootstrap based templates. These days it's easy to find many people making use of the bootstrap templates in their projects. The best part is that this framework is mobile responsive. 

Have you used this CSS framework?

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I am using it for some of the landing pages. And so far that has worked out for me. There are plenty of page editors and the designs that you can buy pre made. I have seen many people using such tools and designing things lot quicker. With stock images and the icons, you can pretty much get it for premium level design output too.

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I've used Bootstrap before but I'm not keen on it. It has a lot of opinionated rulesets and I found the scaffolding to be too restrictive and never seemed to look nice when scaling design in a responsive layout.

It is very handy, don't get me wrong. But it's not something I've used for a while now.