Building Consultancy Forum

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I want to know if the consultancy forum is any good. I wish to know if anyone of you has ever built any form of consultancy company or forum or community. I have one niche in which I wish to get into the topic based community. I wish to some day make revenue out of such community. It seems like there is a growth chances with some community like this I hope.

What advice do you give to those who wish to develop niche based consultancy forum?

Cardinal

Nov 16, 2019
I want to know if the consultancy forum is any good. I wish to know if anyone of you has ever built any form of consultancy company or forum or community. I have one niche in which I wish to get into the topic based community. I wish to some day make revenue out of such community. It seems like there is a growth chances with some community like this I hope.

What advice do you give to those who wish to develop niche based consultancy forum?
Hmm. This is tricky, because if you are offering services as a consultant, most people would want you to be 1:1 with them instead of posting to the masses in a community setting. I've truly never seen a consultant group/individual create a forum - blogs, I have seen. Not a forum.

What do you want to consult as?

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Hmm. This is tricky, because if you are offering services as a consultant, most people would want you to be 1:1 with them instead of posting to the masses in a community setting. I've truly never seen a consultant group/individual create a forum - blogs, I have seen. Not a forum.

What do you want to consult as?
For the most part, I agree with this. You should have a section at very least, where your clients can interact with you privately.
I guess (depending on what type of consultancy you offer) you should onboard people who would be able to assist in providing set SLA's to your clientelle, as well as being able to offer a vast range of knowledge and expertise.

Perhaps the forum should be more of a knowledgeshare, and a place for you to hint new services, behind-the-scenes, and be more personable with your clients.