Chillerr | General Discussion Forum

DanTheSir

Community Member
Jul 2, 2020
Dude. This forum is freaking sweet. I actually joined it before joining this forum which is crazy. Small word

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Rather than simply posting about your post count, can you try posting about some updates?
I couldn't care less about your post count, but would be interested to hear what's in the works, what's been implemented lately, and anything cool that I may have missed...

I'm sure others would agree also.

• 1👍
Reactions: s3_gunzel

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
Rather than simply posting about your post count, can you try posting about some updates?
I couldn't care less about your post count, but would be interested to hear what's in the works, what's been implemented lately, and anything cool that I may have missed...

I'm sure others would agree also.
This. By all means update us at 1,000, 5,000, 10,000 etc. but just coming here to bump your thread with a post count is becoming pointless.

22_22

Community Member
Jul 11, 2020
I have been around your forum a little bit and enjoyed my time there. You have a really smart, organised and compact layout which makes scrolling and navigating through it a lot easier than some forums I have been on. I also noticed you have a new theme, I love the colour mix but do you also have your previous theme available? Both are excellent choices.

It is nice that you are still going strong with your post count. Long may this continue.