CodePen CSS JS Playground

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
If you want to test out your CSS and HTML skills, then codepen can be a good playground. You don't have to worry about local desktop settings etc. And instead just write your CSS, HTML and JS in the codepen. And you can easily test the output in the various browser previews too. But those are some of the features are specific to premium members. If you are free user then you can test is unlimited specific to the CSS and JS code. I often use it to show some test code to others. 

Have you used Codepen?

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I am fan of Github Gists. Never really found my way into the Codepen to be honest. But now I can see why people prefer the codepen considering it can be pretty good way to test our your HTML and CSS code. Also the interface is easy to add into the WordPress posts too. So on that context Codepen seems like a good service.

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
Yeah, I've used Codepen in the past. It's quite handy when you want to make a prototype of something or see if you can make a proof of concept for something you're building. I haven't used it in a while though. Some people have made some pretty awesome things out of CSS though like cartoon characters and that sort of thing.