Community Engagement Team - Open!
As Forumer.io continues to grow, we feel that it is the perfect time to add to our team. We're looking for someone to join us as our first Community Engagement Team member who will help assist myself and @s3_gunzel on growing the community - through content engagement, charity events, and taking part in helping us develop new features and additions to the community. You will be working closely with both myself and @s3_gunzel so our ideal team member is someone just that - a team member.
The Community Engagement Team will be responsible for the following:
- Assiting Forumer.io administrators in creating and managing new content, ideas, and events.
- Assiting in the enforcement of Forumer.io policy.
- Assisting in maintaining quality content throughout the community.
- Creating content throughout the forum and participating in discussions with fellow community members.
- Assisting community members with technical support through our support forums.
- ...and more as time goes on!
Please note that once you submit your application, you will not be able to go back and view/edit it. Please preview it before submitting to ensure any formatting you have displays correctly.
If you have any questions, please let us know! You can message either @Thomasss or @s3_gunzel . We hope to hear from you soon!