CreatorsWave

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Hi Creator!
After a long time working away behind the scenes, we're proud to announce that Creators Wave is back!

We've worked hard to overhaul the site and its infrastructure to help provide the very best experience to all creative individuals everywhere, and we're excited to be able to share our next chapter with YOU.
To dive straight in, head to Creators Wave

Here's some news to whet your appetite:
- A new theme for the site, including light and dark variations.
- Improvements to the mobile-friendly theming of the site, including a dynamic shift of content structure based on screen size.
- Migration to a brand new infrastructure, with security-first mindset.
- FIXED an issue with emails not working.

Check out these threads to get you started:
General Discussion:
April Development log : April 2020 - Development log
What OS do you use? : Windows, Mac or Linux?

Graphic Design:
Where do you get YOUR resources from? : Where do you currently get your resources from?
What do you use to design? : What do you use to design

Development:
What language do you prefer? : https://creatorswave.com/d/199-what-language-do-you-prefer

To kick off our new re-launch, we're soon to announce the arrival of competitions at Creators Wave, with some amazing prizes, so be sure to sign up so that you don't miss out!

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Huge thanks to those who have already provided feedback or continue to do so!
with community at our forefront, we’re working hard to implement suggestions from the community, including:

- Reactions
- New threads link
- Re-organised categories and forums
- Category backgrounds
- Review sections for designers, developers and Photographers.

... and more! Stay tuned for the great things to come!

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Huge thanks to those who have already provided feedback or continue to do so!
with community at our forefront, we’re working hard to implement suggestions from the community, including:

- Reactions
- New threads link
- Re-organised categories and forums
- Category backgrounds
- Review sections for designers, developers and Photographers.

... and more! Stay tuned for the great things to come!
Following community feedback, we have now launch our new categories structure which makes navigation around the forum sections much easier.
We will be revamping the section colours (so shout out any ideas!) and are continuing to implement changes based on positive community feedback.

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Very nice! :)

What inspired you to start CreatorsWave?
Thanks Malcolm!
CreatosWave has actually been around for a while, and seen a plethora of changes in its life. It was inspired by my hobbyist passion for design and photography, when I realised that there were very few forums that bought together a range of likeminded individuals, along with resources or tutorials to help me (and later, us!) grow.

The other sites that were out there were old and no longer maintained, I wanted something new and modern, which could fill the market gaps :)

Malcolm

Community Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thanks Malcolm!
CreatosWave has actually been around for a while, and seen a plethora of changes in its life. It was inspired by my hobbyist passion for design and photography, when I realised that there were very few forums that bought together a range of likeminded individuals, along with resources or tutorials to help me (and later, us!) grow.

The other sites that were out there were old and no longer maintained, I wanted something new and modern, which could fill the market gaps :)
You're welcome!

Oh really? It looks really good! Give me a few moments and I'll show my support by signing up :)

• 1👍
Reactions: Katos

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Have your feedback heard!
Here at CreatorsWave, we pride ourselves on listening to the community, and actively encouraging a community feedback platform. Our site is built for creatives, so if you want something changing, let us know!

Leave your feedback here:

Or check out the Forumer thread to review our site here: