CreatorsWave

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
#
Hi Creatives!
We are hosting a post challenge in order to thank our community for their activity and to build the community beyond what it currently is.
As such, the top three posters by the 15th June will receive rewards as per the below!

What are the rewards?
1st Place
  • $30 (sent by paypal)
  • Contest winner rank
2nd place
  • $15 paid by paypal
  • Contest winner rank
3rd place
  • $5 paid by paypal
  • Contest winner rank
Sounds good! How do I take part?
In order to take part, all you need to do is be active and post around the community. We are counting all high quality posts that meet our community guidelines. Any posts that do not meet the guidelines will not be counted.

So... Good luck, and keep riding the wave of creativity!

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
We are aware of an issue which affected accessibility to the site.
This was due to an extension which didn't transfer well from our staging site to production. We apologise for the inconvenience, and have now rectified this issue.

Investigations are ongoing into why this worked on staging but not on production.

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Creators Wave updates!
Hey creatives! We've got some exciting new changes for you all!

1) We're working hard on a new portal which we will be integrating with the forums, in preparation for our upcoming marketplace.
2) We've implemented secure, encrypted messages. This is potentially different to how you are used to PM's working on sites. To protect your messages, we encrypt messages on the client side, and in transit. This means that you will need to configure a password for your messages - if this is forgotten, you will lose your previous messages. This is due to the requirements for secure encryption.
3) We have updated our server, and introduced some new upgrades to our stack.
4) We are working on implementing better category banners to fix sizing issues on mobiles.

And much more! Check out these updates today at:

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
We have rolled out a new feature to Creators Wave that will allow you to select your roles on registration.
This will help us to identify Designers, Developers, Photographers, Videographers and Musical Producers from the outset.

In the future, this information will then be used for custom extensions to feed useful topics and even welcome messages tailor-made for your skillset.

Please bare with us whilst we iron out these features, and roll out our vision!

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Ahoy all!

It's been a busy day here at CreatorsWave!
  1. We've identified a process that led to high latency on the frontend, which has now been resolved (Creators Wave Status's Statuspage Powered by Freshstatus | Incident details)
  2. We've introduced a brand new email digest solution, allowing daily or weekly digests! This feature is available under settings :
  3. 1596898573195.png
  4. We have overhauled our moderation tools to introduce strikes and warnings, allowing greater control for us to moderate the community and keep it clean!
  5. What sort of creative are you?! You can now select whether you're a designer, photographer, videographer, developer or all of the above (AKA a wizard!) on registration. This will be extended in the future, as per the above post.
  6. We are now considering the recruitment of 1x Development team member, and 1x design team member in order to introduce more content to the site.
  7. We have introduced audit logs on the backend to log what moderators, users, and administrators are doing around the site.
  8. We are actively collaborating on a GDPR extension to assist in the data erasure, data export, and anonymisation of users. We continue to support this manually for now.
  9. We will be carrying out scheduled maintenance tomorrow (see: Creators Wave Status's Statuspage Powered by Freshstatus | Incident details)
  10. We are actively investing into the community, by hiring up-and-coming developers around the Flarum ecosystem to develop extensions for the community. Some of these (such as: Traditional Rank Icons by ReFlar - Flarum Community) are already open-sourced at inception.

• 1👍
Reactions: s3_gunzel