Did anybody try MyCRED plugin for Wordpress?

mrki444

Sep 17, 2019
MyCRED is free Wordpress plugin for giving points to site members. You can give points for posting, topics, viewing links and similar stuff. There is free and Premium version. Premium has much more features or you can buy specific addon. MyCRED is compatibile with Discussion Board plugin, bbPress and Simple Press.

What do you think about such plugin?

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
I know few article writing site that makes use of it. I honestly don't like such activity based earning site. Because it is the type of plugin that affects the earning and revenue of the website. Forums like based on PHPbb and the IPS already have that sort of the feature built in. WordPress slows down with such type of the counter type of the plugins. 

mrki444

Sep 17, 2019
I know few article writing site that makes use of it. I honestly don't like such activity based earning site. Because it is the type of plugin that affects the earning and revenue of the website. Forums like based on PHPbb and the IPS already have that sort of the feature built in. WordPress slows down with such type of the counter type of the plugins. 
Wordpress is not good platform for big forum. There is much better softwares for it but it can be good for some smaller forums and site support. Like every plugin, MyCred also take some resource which is normal.