Do you have a Netflix subscription?

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I have monthly subscription for single device at a time. I also have the subscription to the Amazon prime video. So far investing into those have helped me a lot when it comes to taking breaks from work and also spending time watching things online or offline. I have my share of the idle time so I tend to bingewatch many tv series and the movies.

Do you own Netflix subscription or any other entertainment subscription?

Mace

Jul 30, 2019
Yes, I do have a Netflix subscription. I usually watch Netflix if there's nothing interesting on tv or if I have a day off and feel like watching some series. I don't have a subscription to any other platform to watch movies / series, because I generally don't watch a lot of them anyway as I'm usually doing things on my laptop when I'm at home.

PoliceChief

Nov 30, 2019
I have Netflix and Hulu and for the most part I watch Netflix and most of the original Netflix movies. We're not allowed to watch Netflix at work sadly; they even included a clause in the handbook forbidding it. :p

Whilst I own the subscription, about 5 other friends use my account.

Cardinal

Nov 16, 2019
Whilst I own the subscription, about 5 other friends use my account.
Ahh, you're one of the hero's that has everyone on their Netflix. I don't own my own account but I go on my friends account; we share Netflix and Disney+.

Alexander

May 10, 2020
Yes, I do have a Netflix subscription. I'm paying for 1 user/1 device, at the moment. I occasionally watch Netflix if there is nothing interesting to view on TV or if I have the day of, then I will feel like watching a film. Generally, I will watch their content through my Laptop with my Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling headphones.

ARx182

Apr 30, 2020
Yes. I also have a Disney+ subscription, yet I still find myself using illegal streaming the most. ?

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Yep I am signed up for a Netflix account. I use Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime. That's the only 3 streaming services I will ever get. Now a days it seems like every company wants to have their own streaming service and it's getting to be more expensive then actual cable tv if you have all of those streaming subscriptions.

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I actually just signed up for Netflix yesterday again after I cancelled it a while ago. I decided to cancel Disney+ and go back to Netflix as they've added some new things that look interesting.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Yes I have a subscription to it. Medium tier I think.
Ah yes I forgot about the different tiers. I'm just on the basic which is only $9.99 a month. I don't care about the extra features or quality as my television isn't 4K anyways.