Do you like snow?

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
I love snow!

Then I have to drive in it at 5am and defrost my car; meaning I have to wake up even earlier than usual.
Last time I saw snow was after I'd been at a station in the small hours of the morning (next to the fire in the Signal Box). It just started as we were leaving. It was amazing.

Altair

Community Member
Jun 29, 2020
www.justaparadox.com
Ironically I hate the cold but love snow. I love watching the snowfall. I started cross country and alpine skiing this season and so that made me love the snow even more.

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
I quite like snow, but in the UK it's a bit ridiculous that it causes so much chaos.
It seems everyone loses any form of competence once a couple inches falls ....

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I don’t mind it, but it depends how much there is and if I need to do anything. If there’s loads and I need to get to work then it’s a bit of a pain!

SportsGuy

Aug 5, 2020
I am Canadian and I hate the snow and the cold. I love everything else about Canada just not the weather so during the winter time I'm always complaining about the weather.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
I like the snow. I think I like the colder weather more than when the weather is too hot. I do like warm weather but not too hot of weather. I'm used to the snow and cold so maybe that's why.