Donations to the Community

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hi all!

We recently enabled the ability to donate to the team here at Forumer.io. Funds donated through the portal will be used to continue the upkeep of Forumer.io Webmaster Community, and allow us to provide more and more events. The upgrade will give you a donation badge, username icon, and custom post reactions (for example, the like, laugh, etc. reactions you can do to this post!)

You can check it out here: https://forumer.io/account/upgrades or by clicking the "Donate" button in the sidebar navigation menu.

We are not asking for donations, but anything does help the community! Thank you for allowing us to be your webmaster community and being part of our family. ❤

Please let me know if you have any questions! :)
Thanks,
Thomas

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I like this idea, it would be cool to have the badge stay on your profile but if you're no longer donating, to have it go white or black rather than (I assume) red in colour when active?

Either way it's a neat little idea for sure.

• 1♥
Reactions: Katos

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
I like this idea, it would be cool to have the badge stay on your profile but if you're no longer donating, to have it go white or black rather than (I assume) red in colour when active?

Either way it's a neat little idea for sure.
We could do that! :) The donation badge is green, so if one is not currently donating, the badge could turn gray/white! Thanks for the idea! ^_^

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Donators can also be the first to know about the forums events/news and maybe even more special prizes for them.