Forumer.io Merges with Admin-Retail

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hello all,

We just got done merging Admin-Retail with Forumer.io! We're excited about the merge and we will be working on organizing the content that came from Admin Retail for all to enjoy! We do want to note that not all content will be published live.

Notes:
  1. All users on AR were merged into our member base here on Forumer.io. Avatars were manually uploaded into each account that had an avatar, however, cover photos were not transferred over. If you are having issues logging in, please reset your password. Your password on AR should work on Forumer. :)
  2. All threads/nodes/posts were transferred over, along with some profile posts. Again, not all threads/posts will be moved to live nodes. If you were on AR and would like certain threads moved, please contact myself.
  3. We are in the process of implementing our Marketplace, until this has been completed, we will not be releasing the Marketplace content from AR.
  4. As AR was a "Paid2Post" Marketplace community, there were a lot of advertisement slots up for sale, along with "cash outs" for AR currency; this will not be the practice of Forumer.io. If you have any issues with this decision, please do not hesitate to contact myself.
  5. Personal Conversations were not imported during this process.
  6. You will be unable to go to Admin Retail and look up content you posted, or continue to discuss topics on AR.

We are excited to give Admin Retail members a new home to discuss and converse about various Webmaster topics, and we hope this merge remains to be a smooth transition for everyone. Forumer.io is not your typical Webmaster community. ;)

Please feel free to contact myself if you have any questions, I will be here! :) To those who are coming to us from Admin-Retail, welcome to Forumer.io! :)

meetdilip

Community Member
Dec 17, 2019
Hello, nice to see you got the conversion successful. Hope change in the domain can have serious backlash for the same content. Hope you have plans for that as well.Good luck.

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hello, nice to see you got the conversion successful. Hope change in the domain can have serious backlash for the same content. Hope you have plans for that as well.Good luck.
Hey there,

We do have plans to address that if need be. Welcome to the community meetdilip! Hope you enjoy!

• 1👍
Reactions: meetdilip

Simplyfred

Oct 14, 2019
Well, it is nice that we still have an option to be here as used to be an adminretail member. I will try to be active especially next year since December is so busy offline.

• 1👍
Reactions: Thomasss