Gab A Ton Community

Dan

Community Member
Sep 26, 2019
I am hoping to get some constructive feed back on my new forum community Gab A Ton. I am always looking for ways I could potentially improve it ?

Here's the link to check it out https://gabaton.com

• 1👍
Reactions: Fergal

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
I actually somewhat like the theme. The logo seems a bit big - I would shrink that a little bit but overall it's a simple theme. Have you thought about doing a lighter theme?

• 1👍
Reactions: Dan

Dan

Community Member
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. I agree that the logo could probably be shrunk but the size I managed to get it to seemed to be best for how I could get it to look on all platforms.

I started the development of a lighter theme but it just didn't work out. I haven't completely ruled it out but the time to complete one has not come across my plate :/

Fergal

Community Member
Apr 28, 2020
Nice looking forum, I do like that dark theme, it is very appealing and user-friendly. Good luck with your community.

The domain name is also reasonably short, memorable and a dot com which is a bonus.

• 1👍

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Nice forum you have. I like the dark theme and the fact you have a brighter color for the text which makes it easier on the eyes. The domain is short so it's easy to remember and it's a catchy name.

• 1👍