GamerMob.com - Community

GamerMob

Community Member
Apr 8, 2020
What drove you to make a gaming forum? What was the drive? I wouldn't have tried it.
I've always been in the gaming communities and helped run them. I've been wanting to create a website like this for a few years now, but just never got around to it.

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
The only thing I would mention is the logo - it does not exactly match your overall theme's colors. Other than that, love the layout and the speed of the site! Barley any lag! Nice job. ❤

• 1👍
Reactions: GamerMob

Fergal

Community Member
Apr 28, 2020
The site looks great, very professional, I hope it will be very successful for you. I've followed it on Twitter and liked on FaceBook.

The domain is great, have you owned it for long? Did you register it from new yourself or did you buy it from someone else?

GamerMob

Community Member
Apr 8, 2020
The site looks great, very professional, I hope it will be very successful for you. I've followed it on Twitter and liked on FaceBook.

The domain is great, have you owned it for long? Did you register it from new yourself or did you buy it from someone else?
Thank you. I've owned the domain for a little over a year now. The domain was actually pending deletion and I was able to purchase it.