Hello, I'm Erin!

DudeThatsErin

Community Member
Jun 14, 2020
erinskidds.website
Hello, I'm Erin!

Hi, I am Erin! I am married with 2 cats. I am a programmer by day and discord server owner by night. I love playing Animal Crossing and The Sims! My husband plays games like Skyrim and Cyberpunk. We live in AZ for now but we are soon going to be moving. I'm trying to get a job in IT. I have a degree in the field and it is difficult to get a job with COVID.

I watch a lot of YouTube and The Simpsons.

Nice to meet all of you!

• 1👍
Reactions: Fergal

DudeThatsErin

Community Member
Jun 14, 2020
erinskidds.website
It’s not COVID causing that. Not in IT, at least.

Welcome to the site!
Really? :(

I had recruiters go over my resume and I am getting interviews but I've been applying to 350-600 jobs per day most days (maybe 3 weeks off max) since end of January. Still nothing. Hearing that you think COVID isn't affecting IT is making me feel worse.

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Welcome!!

Honestly, it depends on your area. I know most jobs in my town are all entry level and healthcare, everyone else has a hiring freeze at the moment.

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
Really? :(

I had recruiters go over my resume and I am getting interviews but I've been applying to 350-600 jobs per day most days (maybe 3 weeks off max) since end of January. Still nothing. Hearing that you think COVID isn't affecting IT is making me feel worse.
Sounds like me from five years ago.

Got poached for my current role.