Hey Its Nabix

Nabix

StackBB Founder
Jul 28, 2020
www.stackbb.com
Hello everyone,

My name is Nabix. I've been involved in the forum world for many years now. I'm versed in html, css, and a little php. I also have working knowledge of many, many different types of CMS and Community building softwares. Currently I'm the founder of StackBB. Which is a workflow management service. I provide clients with many services including: complete server setups, server hardening, script installations, control panel installs, and much more.

Anyways! I found this forum via a showcase on another site. I love the domain name.

Now, I'm being rude. Enough about myself. Let's hear about your story...

Nabix

StackBB Founder
Jul 28, 2020
www.stackbb.com
Tried to see your website and was mildly depressed to see “launching soon”.

Welcome to Forumer!
I'm very close... lol I just need to finish a few sections on the home page and decide what type of community software I want to use. Stuck between using Xenforo or something more lightweight like Discourse or Vanilla.

Nabix

StackBB Founder
Jul 28, 2020
www.stackbb.com
Ah...I love the layout and designs people have made. But, I really need blog integration. Which XF doesn't offer for some reason? I'm honestly just looking for a reason not to buy another IPS license.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Hi Nabix welcome to the forums! This community is very friendly so you'll fit right in. Good luck with your website :)

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Ah...I love the layout and designs people have made. But, I really need blog integration. Which XF doesn't offer for some reason? I'm honestly just looking for a reason not to buy another IPS license.
XenForo will intergrate with Wordpress but for $200. 😂 IPS would be your best bet for blog intergration.

Welcome to the community!! :D