HootSuite

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
I had done some of the social media marketing jobs from the upwork in the past. And the people who gave me access to their content and the social media account also gave me access to a tool called Hootsuite. It is one tool where you connect your all social media accounts. And then you can auto send the content or say you can schedule the content and let it drip feed from there. You can easily create the draft of the content and use the connection to the social media post it. It has support for 3 accounts for free but higher plans can support more. 

Have you used this automation tool named Hootsuite?

mrki444

Sep 17, 2019
Can Hootsuite be used as tool for repeating posts, like post "Join award game" every day at 5PM?

ptrikha20

Sep 28, 2019
I have used Hootsuite a lot of times. I use it to schedule my twitter posts. I feel it does helps at times. But I still have to use it with facebook. The scheduling bit is its USP.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
The free version isnt too bad but if you want to upgrade to use the full features then it can get expensive. I would rather use that money directly for my forum like graphics updates or things like that.