How do you access Forumer.io?

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hey everyone!

I'm just curious, how do you normally access Forumer.io? Via your phone, desktop (and if so, how big of a screen?), or laptop?

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I have one laptop and one desktop. I mostly access all the sites I frequent to through the laptop mostly. I use mobile only for gaming and the messages. I don't usually surf through the mobile. I have chrome and Edge on my system and for me it works out pretty good if you ask me. Forums through laptop or desktop are lot better.

meetdilip

Community Member
Dec 17, 2019
You have no choice while travelling or not allowed to use PC ( eg. at work ) for 3 rd party websites.

Joshua Farrell

Nov 17, 2019
I will almost always access this forum (and others), from my desktop computer. If I feel an urgency while traveling to access, sure, I will access from my phone while I am away from my computer.

• 1👍
Reactions: Thomasss

MeowsePad

Community Member
Dec 27, 2019
Generally, when I'm using forums, I'm on my desktop. I don't like using forums on my phone. In fact, I don't like doing much of anything on my phone. XD

• 1👍
Reactions: Azareal

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Looks quite nice. :) My daughter colored all over my monitor with a crayon, so I'm sure that skews my perception somewhat. I told her that she may as well do it, though, since my monitor is only 60 Hz.
Gotta love children, being creative wherever possible. :p

MeowsePad

Community Member
Dec 27, 2019
I do love children. That's why I chose to be a parent and an elementary school teacher. :p

Anyway, love the community, Thomasss. It's pretty stellar. :)