How do you get initial traffic to your website?

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I have one website where I am posting the content. And add some of the backlinks to some pages. But as of now not 100% promoted. Like connecting from other blogs and the forums. But I am not much sure where I should be promoting my forums and what strategies to go for when it comes to promoting the site. I have done the basic on page SEO. But that is all that I have done so far.

What do you suggest the promotion and SEO for the garden type of the blog?

Alexander

May 10, 2020
SEO is a good start as it increases the visibility of your community in all of the major search engines. It really doesn't matter what niche it is as to where you promote your blog - people will read and comment if they're interested in your content. A good start would be a forum called Forum Promotion. I would suggest taking a look at the Posting Packages and Exchanges section of the forum.
Word of mouth is another one of my favourite strategies - telling your friends, family and colleagues about your blog can really increase your exposure and may gain you more regular visitors. Finally, try using popular social media platforms too as a promotional technique, such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Good luck with your blog - and I hope this has helped you.

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I have done the SEO on some of the pages. My issue currently is with the traffic sources. Like just doing on page SEO would not bring you traffic. And the thing is often we want purely search engine and the social media traffic. And it's hard to use word of mouth or limited group for this. So what can be done in such context?

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I think you should try and get a link to one of your articles featured in an article on another well known site. If you can write about a subject that you know a lot of and try and be featured about it, that'll help.

Maybe also try and get on lifestyle forums / magazines and get your link posted around.

If you're knowledgeable about a certain topic it'll help draw people in.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
How much does SEO usually cost? I just opened up my forum so I'm looking for ways to promote my forum. I don't know if I would use SEO much though as it could be quite expensive.