How do you handle the problems of cookies ?

Josemendez

Popular Member
Sep 15, 2019
Cookies when they have builded up much makes our phone to be slow and also occupies some space in the phone .

Removing cookies can lead one into retyping and resaving passwords for different sites .

Most sites needs one to accept cookies before they can be accessed.

So how do you handle cookies problem ?

Last edited by a moderator:

sprite1950

Popular Member
Sep 18, 2019
I  remove cookies by clearing my cache on all my devices and it is annoying when you lose passwords but I think it's worth it and clearing them seems to keep things running smoothly. if my computer is running slow I find that clearing the cache speeds things up a little.

Josemendez

Popular Member
Sep 15, 2019
I  remove cookies by clearing my cache on all my devices and it is annoying when you lose passwords but I think it's worth it and clearing them seems to keep things running smoothly. if my computer is running slow I find that clearing the cache speeds things up a little.
This is very true as cookies indeed occupies space in our phones .

ARD

Community Member
May 31, 2020
I do not care about cookies as this is required to accept it in many sites.I accept it to read the content on the specific site and after that forget about them.

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
On desktop and on mobile, you can clear the history in the browser. That is necessary to clean out the cookies. You can also take bookmarks of your browsed sites. That way you don't lose the access to the most visited one. But clearing browser is necessary every month or so. Otherwise you will continue to face problems with cookies on gmail type sites. 

Cory

Oct 9, 2019
CCleaner does wonders for me, and the sites I use most often I easily remember the password and just re-type it every time I need to login, but I also use LastPass for easy login access when I need to.

Sojourn

Sep 28, 2019
Cookies leave a trace of your online activity,and if you feel worried about the advertisers and marketeers snooping into those,you might delete them by clearing the browsing history on most browsers in the phone. Temporary application data downloaded by browsers while opening website (so that they can be used as caches to reduce loading times in the future)slows them down more than cookies itself.