How do you promote your project?

DudeThatsErin

Community Member
Jun 14, 2020
erinskidds.website
I use social media and SEO to promote my Etsy Store and Medium articles. So far it is working really well and people are visiting my articles and store daily. I make good money this way.

What about you?

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
I aim to have some interaction about what's going on with my projects. Internally, we've found the best way is to post on like-minded communities who like custom made stuff. So, posting here for example. Haven't done a post in a while.. so should probably get on that!

• 1👍
Reactions: Dan

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
Groups on facebook are pretty much useful for etsy stores. I am considering that for one of my online store that I use to sell through quickr and etsy. And it seems to be okayish considering it is not always good for traffic but I do get some of the inqiury. So yeah promoting by those means is definitely a good options if you are facebook user.

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Groups on facebook are pretty much useful for etsy stores. I am considering that for one of my online store that I use to sell through quickr and etsy. And it seems to be okayish considering it is not always good for traffic but I do get some of the inqiury. So yeah promoting by those means is definitely a good options if you are facebook user.
Facebook groups require more work, but can yield good results if you stick with them, as you existing clientele can spread the word, leave reviews, etc.

22_22

Community Member
Jul 11, 2020
I like to use social media, particularly Facebook as a way of promoting my blog. The reason for this is that I have many of my friends and family on there who are interested in the articles. A lot of them are also very helpful towards sharing and commenting on the articles, which of course does wonder for my site.

But also, I find promotion and webmaster sites, as well as other forums a great way of promoting my site to a larger audience, all over the world. I like knowing that my content is reaching a varied audience.

subhjn

Community Member
If website is brand new then prefer both SEO and Social media promotion because to get ranking in search engines will take some time but social media activities can give instant traffics. Once SEO take place then earning can be double ... So my strategies are social media marketing and website promotion (Locally and globally).