Howdy!

tankerkiller125

Security? What's that?
May 27, 2020
kilgore.dev
I'm tankerkiller125 (Matt is fine),

I'm a solo SysAdmin at work, Flarum Core Developer, and I'm very bad at finishing my personal dev projects.

How's every bodies day going?

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hey Matt!

Welcome to the community, glad to have you here! I’ve been watching Flarun now ever since Toby moved esoTalk over - love what y’all have done!

tankerkiller125

Security? What's that?
May 27, 2020
kilgore.dev
Hey Matt!

Welcome to the community, glad to have you here! I’ve been watching Flarun now ever since Toby moved esoTalk over - love what y’all have done!
I only joined the team in December, still learning the in and outs, but I've been using it and part of the community since 2015

Azareal

May 24, 2020
Wow, I know so many people called Matt. Very popular name. Cool people.

What personal projects are you working on?

tankerkiller125

Security? What's that?
May 27, 2020
kilgore.dev
What made you join the Flarum team?

and hi! :)
Had been following it for a really long time (since 2015), contributed a couple PRs in code and a couple in docs, was asked to do docs in a more official capacity originally, luceos (our Chairman/Head guy basically) saw some potential in me as a dev and migrated me over to development using the (at the time) brand new trainee program (I was the first one ever to go through) and the rest is history.

Wow, I know so many people called Matt. Very popular name. Cool people.

What personal projects are you working on?
Nothing exciting at the moment, currently most of my time is taken up by work. But I did start working on Scobo Search

• 1♥
Reactions: Thomasss