In mobile

Lord Saru

Community Member
May 6, 2020
I was browsing around the forum when I noted two things that might require fixing up.

1. The reply window, while browsing through mobiles, doesnot allow you to use the clickable icons.

2. The left wide forum bar doesnot show a selection bar while clicking on the profile settings. If you click on the Profile button, it just redirects you there without acknowledging the selection. In all other cases, there is a blue selection bar that acknowledges your selection.

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
The reply window, while browsing through mobiles, doesnot allow you to use the clickable icons.
The B, I, U type ones? Yeah there's a few things in the editor that are driving me mad using my phone. I've been meaning to raise them.

The left wide forum bar doesnot show a selection bar while clicking on the profile settings. If you click on the Profile button, it just redirects you there without acknowledging the selection. In all other cases, there is a blue selection bar that acknowledges your selection.
Can you get screenshots of the expected behaviour, I'm not sure I understand what you mean here.

Lord Saru

Community Member
May 6, 2020
I think its odd too. Either its my phone acting up or it is some back end issues.