JoyFreak.com - Gaming Forums Review

Jake

Ariana Stan
Dec 4, 2019
I've always liked JoyFreak.com. A beautiful theme and an active community, you've got it. Good job and good luck with the future of your forum! :)

• 1👍
Reactions: JoyFreak

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
I do adore the theme of your website, what I really love is the background on the category banners when you're visiting a thread. I'm not much of a gamer but overall, love the design of the theme!

• 1👍
Reactions: JoyFreak

Noble

Community Member
Dec 20, 2019
I see you changed the look, im not a fan of the purple but good job on the layout.

Cardinal

Nov 16, 2019
It's rather had navigating, not going to lie. It gives me more of a Flarum/Discourse type of feel. When registered, are you able to tell if you've read a thread or not? The sidebar navigation seems a bit wide, too. Doesn't look good on smaller screens. Love the purple/color scheme, though!

Pipsi

Mar 9, 2020
It's a bit odd that you only have four categories, one having the your main niche's topics? You have 105 pages of content that most will never really see because you force all topics into one category? Not even with tags or anything?

Alexander

May 10, 2020
I have really loved JoyFreak.com from the beginning. JoyFreak is not only active, the forum has a lovely theme, and a innovative approach about it. Excellent work and best of luck with the success of your website!

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Liking the theme, it's clean and professional.

It's a bit odd that you only have four categories, one having the your main niche's topics? You have 105 pages of content that most will never really see because you force all topics into one category? Not even with tags or anything?
I agree with this completely. You need to split out your content a little more :)

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Wow! You have more than 22,000 posts with just over 2,000 members! That's a good ratio to have which means your forum is quite active.