Kodi Beginner

KodiMaster

Community Member
Feb 23, 2020
Forum URL:
https://kodibeginner.com
Forum Genre/Niche
Software
Kodi Beginner is the place for your to learn all about Kodi and other related subjects like Firestick, Plex and Torrent.
You will find in the website many tutorials, tips and trick to make your life easier when working with Kodi and IPTV.
The site is updated regularly with new information and news.

• 1👍
Reactions: Fergal

Gh0st4unt3r

Community Member
Jan 26, 2020
stormdevelopers.com
Thats a good website, you have a nice bit of information on the site, keep up the great work, are you thinking about adding a community in the future you may have some good interest in the future with it i feel it may do well.

• 1👍
Reactions: KodiMaster

KodiMaster

Community Member
Feb 23, 2020
Thats a good website, you have a nice bit of information on the site, keep up the great work, are you thinking about adding a community in the future you may have some good interest in the future with it i feel it may do well.
Thank you :)
Indeed I already have nice amount of traffic and it increases quite rapidly.

• 1👍
Reactions: Gh0st4unt3r

KodiMaster

Community Member
Feb 23, 2020
If you want to exploit your Raspberry Pi, one of the recommended options is to turn it into a media center.
The best media center for it is Kodi which can be used for watching high-quality movies and TV shows.
There are two options for installing Linux distributions for Kodi: LibreELEC and OSMC

Here is a tutorial explaining how to install those two distributions on Raspbarry Pi:

• 1👍
Reactions: Fergal

KodiMaster

Community Member
Feb 23, 2020
Trakt is an excellent service for movie fans to track the TV shows and movies you watched and have recommendations for new ones.

Learn how to use it with Kodi:

Fergal

Community Member
Apr 28, 2020
The site looks great, the domain name is excellent and the content will be very useful for lots of people. Wishing you good luck and every success with it.

• 1👍
Reactions: KodiMaster