Languages

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Do you know any other secondary languages? If you don’t, do you want to learn any??

I would love to learn Spanish, it’s a popular language where I live and would love to better communicate with people where I live!

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I too wish to learn Spanish. The reason being I wish to work for more people speaking in that language. I have done some of the freelancing jobs for mostly native English speaking nations. But I wish to some day for the Spanish speaking nations too. I think remote work and the freelancing in that language would be opening more doors for me.

Alexander

May 10, 2020
Only English, right now. I would want speak passively in spanish too because more employment opportunities would open up for me abroad, like a translator, tour guide, or a teacher for example. Speaking a second language can also benefit my communication skills if I ever decide to on holiday abroad to a spanish country.

Alexander

May 10, 2020
Only English, though I can (partially) sign (BSL and Macaton) so there's that.
Are there any which you are hoping to learn? If so, which one? Would you say sign language is easier or more challenging to grasp?

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I’ve tried to learn German and Korean but it’s hard to keep at it for long periods especially if you can’t practice with anyone.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
I only know English. I thought about learning other English but to me really there's no point as I don't travel that much and where I do travel they speak English pretty well. Once in awhile though if I talk to someone that knows another language I will ask them sometimes how they say certain words in their language.