Accepted Looking for...

ChrisGrigg

www.USHost247.com
Nov 19, 2019
Are there any plans for a category that allows people to post "Looking For" or an "Offers" section?

ea. [Looking For] - Cheap Web Hosting

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
I feel kinda like it should be 'Offers', rather than 'Looking For'. Stop people spamming every thread with their service/offering.

Not that I imagine you would do that.

ChrisGrigg

www.USHost247.com
Nov 19, 2019
I feel kinda like it should be 'Offers', rather than 'Looking For'. Stop people spamming every thread with their service/offering.

Not that I imagine you would do that.
I was just browsing other forums and seen that type of categories, such as "WebHostingTalk" and DigitalPoint and a few other large forums. Offers would be beneficial rather than having Looking For, as you said people would spam it.

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
I was just browsing other forums and seen that type of categories, such as "WebHostingTalk"
Oh you mean a website whose sole purpose is having web hosting offers for exposure reasons? Yeah I can see why they have it.

Offers would be beneficial rather than having Looking For, as you said people would spam it.
That would be my primary fear, yes.

Last edited:

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hey!

I'm actually in the process of creating our marketplace, and a part of that would be the offers section (which has to do with the verification program), hopefully I can get this worked on and launched here soon. :)