Masks

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
What kind of masks does everyone have?! Since masks are part of the new normal it seems and have seen quite a lot of interesting designs, figured we should showcase them here!

What kind of masks do you have??

When we could, I wore a light up purple one. ? Now we wear KN95 and those are just painful....

Attachments

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I’ve got a couple of masks through various means although I don’t wear them because I’m quite forgetful. I want to try and wear more them more though when I’m outside.

I don’t like people who think they’re better than others and don’t wear them. They’ve somehow become political which is just ridiculous.

Moo-d

Community Member
May 10, 2020
I don’t like people who think they’re better than others and don’t wear them. They’ve somehow become political which is just ridiculous.
I truly don't understand how wearing a mask is impeding on freedoms, etc. considering this is a global pandemic and every country has something implemented to assist with bringing the numbers down.

Unless you're in the US, anyway - then it's just going up because healthcare is a political statement.

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
Oh look at him, isn't he cute with his novelty mask.

I can't wear masks at all. It's a hellish experience for me, so I try to limit my time in public as much as I can. We're pretty lucky in Sydney things aren't so bad.
To be honest, I feel like you could get away with not wearing one in most places except the United States. They reportedly had 66,000 infections the other day which is just an astronomical number.

I dread to think of how many people will die from COVID-19 once it's truly under control with a vaccine or something.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Here they just passed a bylaw to make wearing masks mandatory in all public buildings starting August 1. I am happy they did this as I wear my mask at work and when I go shopping anyways. I am sure there will be people that will put up a fight. It's only a mask people! I have a few masks that are reusable/washable. Nothing too fancy :D

SportsGuy

Aug 5, 2020
I hate wearing masks but I do it. I don't make too big of a deal about it unless I'm joking around with friends and complain about it with them but when I have to, I do it.