Question Time

the1lackster

Oct 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

Ask away guys what do you want to know?

Here is some basic information about myself: I'm from Birmingham (United Kingdom), I enjoy gaming on the PC I built last year, watching tv, enjoy watching tennis & Formula 1 where I support Lewis Hamilton & Daniel Ricciardo. I aim to become a tennis journalist with my website  once it is up & running. That is my long term project aiming for 2021 at the lastest to have everything I can in place to do it properly. I can't half heart this if I want to make it work.

Anything else please feel free to ask.

sprite1950

Popular Member
Sep 18, 2019
I'm also from the UK. It's nice to see a fellow Englishman because there seem to be so few of us on forums these days. I live in South West England in a market town called Chippenham (nearest big city Bath/Bristol.) You have big plans for your future and I wish you every success!

the1lackster

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah I have noticed that to be fair I remember there used to quite a few in my zetaboards forum days. Not sure what happened really & nice I just heard about Bristol looking to nan diesels in the town centre. Thanks sprite1950 will do it’ll be hard work but I can’t wait for it & all the best to you as well my friend.

Sojourn

Sep 28, 2019
Hi @the1lackster.Happy to see someone who plays game on PC.I am a stealth game lover,but I have played numerous well-recognized titles from popular franchises across different genres like IGI,WoW,Crysis,Assassins Creed,Hitman etc. and even sports game like Cricket,FIFA.What are your recommendations on games as I have a PC having NVIDIA GTX 1150 graphics card? See you around.

the1lackster

Oct 25, 2019
Hi @Sojourn

I am a casual gamer but I am more of a strategy game player such as Motorsport Manager, Cities Skylines & games like that. However I do enjoy games such as F1 2019, Watch Dogs & of course GTA V. I am looking forward to Watch Dogs Legion & Cyberpunk 2077 they look epic I have to admit.

I don't really know what games to suggest but single player wise I did enjoy Watch Dogs 2 the only thing I don't like about it is the driving experience but not enough not to enjoy the game plus I like the character you play Marcus & his storyline.

Sojourn

Sep 28, 2019
Hi @Sojourn

I am a casual gamer but I am more of a strategy game player such as Motorsport Manager, Cities Skylines & games like that. However I do enjoy games such as F1 2019, Watch Dogs & of course GTA V. I am looking forward to Watch Dogs Legion & Cyberpunk 2077 they look epic I have to admit.

I don't really know what games to suggest but single player wise I did enjoy Watch Dogs 2 the only thing I don't like about it is the driving experience but not enough not to enjoy the game plus I like the character you play Marcus & his storyline.
I played WatchDogs,WatchDogs 2.I liked the character of Aiden Pierce more than the Marcus character.I played all the games of GTA(Vice City,San Andreas,IV) but I did not like GTA V as I disliked one of the psycho character in the game though it had the most stunning graphics of them all.

the1lackster

Oct 25, 2019
I played WatchDogs,WatchDogs 2.I liked the character of Aiden Pierce more than the Marcus character.I played all the games of GTA(Vice City,San Andreas,IV) but I did not like GTA V as I disliked one of the psycho character in the game though it had the most stunning graphics of them all.
Yeah I i not a fan of Trevor in GTA V if I’m honest I prefer playing as Michael or Franklin. I’m looking forward to the new one coming out whenever that maybe. No official announcement yet unfortunately. 

I enjoyed the character of Aiden Pierce but I think because I enjoyed Watchdogs 2 more I prefer Marcus more. Cool concept of game either way but I do wish they’d improve the driving so it’s like GTA. Yeah I remember Vice City it had the best soundtrack imho for sure.

Sojourn

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah I i not a fan of Trevor in GTA V if I’m honest I prefer playing as Michael or Franklin. I’m looking forward to the new one coming out whenever that maybe. No official announcement yet unfortunately. 

I enjoyed the character of Aiden Pierce but I think because I enjoyed Watchdogs 2 more I prefer Marcus more. Cool concept of game either way but I do wish they’d improve the driving so it’s like GTA. Yeah I remember Vice City it had the best soundtrack imho for sure.
As a strategy game player I hope you played the WoW series and the Age of Empires series (1,2,3).They are classic games whose concept are now being ported on mobile platforms now.

the1lackster

Oct 25, 2019
As a strategy game player I hope you played the WoW series and the Age of Empires series (1,2,3).They are classic games whose concept are now being ported on mobile platforms now.
Not those games directly but there was one I have a very vague memory of playing years ago while xfire software was around. For the life of me I can never remember what the game was called no matter how much I’ve tried. 

Yeah I’ve seen that to be fair they certainly are becoming very popular on mobile I love the building & managing a civilisation type games. I’ve also played Stardew Valley, Graveyard keeper & so on too small indie games but they quite good & have a nice art style to them.