Showcase Implementation; New Community Showcase

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hello all!

As some of you have seen via your notifications, we have moved over all of our current community showcase threads to our new showcase page! Everyone should now see a new link in their navigation bar that will lead you to the new page. Our hope of this new page is that it will encourage users to leave quality feedback and make it easier for our members to showcase their projects and hard work!

Check out the new showcase page here: Showcase. Leave a review, check out the sites, and showcase your own community! We're excited for this new addition to the site and can't wait to see it in use! If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know!

• 2👍
Reactions: Malcolm and Tealk

Joshua Farrell

Nov 17, 2019
Quick question, would I need to submit a separate entry on the showcase page, when I post a topic in the board by the same title? Or if I go submit to one, will it add it to the other?

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Quick question, would I need to submit a separate entry on the showcase page, when I post a topic in the board by the same title? Or if I go submit to one, will it add it to the other?
Hey!
Once you submit through the showcase, it will create a thread automatically in the community showcase node. Thread creation has been disabled in the node itself. :)