Sleep

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
How many hours of sleep do you try and get on a normal basis?

I try to get at least 6 hours of sleep a night and make up for missed hours over the weekend. I try to survive on coffee and other methods of caffeine. ? Growing up I was homeschooled for highschool and tried to get at least 9-12 hours of sleep, I think part of me is used to getting that amount of sleep.

What about everyone else? How much sleep do you normally get??

Picard

Community Member
Nov 7, 2019
We are physically unable to catch up on sleep. Just a heads up, even though I do the same thing. lol

I get about 6.5 hours of sleep a night, give or take. I go to bed right at 12, sometimes 12:30. I get up at 6:50AM, leave for work at 7:12AM and get to work at 7:15AM.

Cardinal

Nov 16, 2019
I get about 8 hours of sleep on a normal basis. I usually go to bed around 10pm and wake up around 7am.

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
My sleeping hours are usually 5 to 6 hours. And I tend to have issues with late sleep. I wish to take some walk in the park every morning and evening. But that sort of routine is a bit tough for me. I am also planning on not consuming caffeine so as to get some sleep more.

Alexander

May 10, 2020
Health professionals across the world recommends you have at least 7-9 hours of sleep for Adults aged 16-64. On a weekday, I'll probably get around 7 hours of rest during the weekdays and when the weekend comes, it's much nearer nine. It's crucial that you give your body a chance to recover from working hard.

Alexander

May 10, 2020
... sleep? What is this "sleep" everybody speaks of?
Adult commitments can without a doubt prevent people from having enough nights rest. Although, in all seriousness, how many hours do you usually get? On the weekdays and weekends, are there any differences in how long you sleep for?

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I try and get a minimum of 6 hours sleep if I can, although I ideally need at least 9 to 10 hours really.

I'm not very good at sleeping either, I get distracted by sounds in the world.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Depending on the night I get around 6 to 8 hours of sleep per night. It used to be way less as I'm a pretty light sleeper.