Spotify or YouTube?

Keran

Community Member
Nov 25, 2019
I listen to music every day for many hours daily. I use YouTube as it's easier for me to do so. Have once tried Spotify but I ended up uninstalling it. Also, more of the songs I listen to aren't available on Spotify as they are coming from not that popular singers or are older.

So, which one do you prefer to use - YouTube or Spitify? Or any other player?

ChrisGrigg

www.USHost247.com
Nov 19, 2019
I listen to music every day for many hours daily. I use YouTube as it's easier for me to do so. Have once tried Spotify but I ended up uninstalling it. Also, more of the songs I listen to aren't available on Spotify as they are coming from not that popular singers or are older.

So, which one do you prefer to use - YouTube or Spitify? Or any other player?
What is the reason why you uninstalled Spotify?
I currently use it and find it very easy to use with no problems yet.

Jake

Ariana Stan
Dec 4, 2019
Two different things. Spotify is a music streaming platform, while Youtube is a video streaming platform. If I had the choice between both, I would choose Spotify as I live for music. I can use download music to use offline without any wireless connection, can create playlists, and it's easy access as well. On Youtube, I can only use it with wireless connection and I have to do physically search up every song I want to play; I cannot put it in a queue. Once I shut off my phone, Youtube shuts off as well.

Spotify is the move.

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Neither; Apple Music is where it's at. I loved Spotify at one point but it became a little hard to use for me, Apple Music just a whole lot better. YouTube Music really is just another Spotify. They all offer similar features but YouTube is just trying too hard in my opinion. Lol.

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I have both Apple Music and YouTube Premium; the old one with Play Music so I have a legacy library.
I wish I could have got on board without the Music side of things.

It's so expensive though for something I don't plan on using due to my Apple Music subscription. Plus having an iPhone makes it much nicer and easier to use as well.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Spotify for me. I've had Spotify for the last 5 years and I love it. I also still buy MP3 albums on iTunes if I really like that album/artist that I listen to on Spotify. I don't mind supporting the artist giving them some money with all the hard work they put into their music.