Theme Review; forumer.io

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hey all!

After working on this theme for what feels like forever, tweaking small parts here and there, I want to hear your feedback on how you like the look and feel of forumer.io! What do you believe could be tweaked more? Any bug/glitches in the theme itself? Let me know!

ChrisGrigg

www.USHost247.com
Nov 19, 2019
So far, I like it. The theme and overall professional look is one of the key elements of why I joined the forum. Looking forward to see this forum grow.

• 1👍
Reactions: Thomasss

Jake

Ariana Stan
Dec 4, 2019
This theme is very professional, and thank god it has a central color palette. That's what makes a forum look nice and tasteful. You have to brand it like a corporation, and that's exactly what you did. Can't wait for more. :)

• 1👍

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
This theme is very professional, and thank god it has a central color palette. That's what makes a forum look nice and tasteful. You have to brand it like a corporation, and that's exactly what you did. Can't wait for more. :)
Thank you for the kind words, Jake! Much appreciated. :)

PoliceChief

Nov 30, 2019
The default theme, overall, is very eye catching and soothing. I love the page animations and truly is a one of a kind theme. I see a lot of designs that are similar to each other, or paid themes that you can tell has not been customized. I also believe that because the site itself is rather fast, it helps with the animations and overall theme experience.

I must also say the dark version of this theme compliments the default theme nicely. I do like the small touches that make the dark theme a bit different than the default theme, like the color changing nav bar. I can tell a lot of time and effort went into the design!

Jake

Ariana Stan
Dec 4, 2019
I must also say the dark version of this theme compliments the default theme nicely. I do like the small touches that make the dark theme a bit different than the default theme, like the color changing nav bar. I can tell a lot of time and effort went into the design!
Isn't the dark theme AMAZING, @PoliceChief? Both themes work very well. Excited to see what else is being developed!

PoliceChief

Nov 30, 2019
Just bumping this because the theme is blue instead of the orange colors, love it. I prefer the blue anyway.

Also, I must say the images you guys have posted have matched the overall UI perfectly and you guys definitely know to make the forum look good!

• 1👍
Reactions: Katos

Katos

They see me breakin’
May 2, 2020
creatorswave.com
Just bumping this because the theme is blue instead of the orange colors, love it. I prefer the blue anyway.

Also, I must say the images you guys have posted have matched the overall UI perfectly and you guys definitely know to make the forum look good!
Thanks for the kind words and continued support! I’m sure @Thomasss would be delighted to hear you enjoy and appreciate the theme and the post images so much!

• 1👍

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io

We try our best! <3