Official Theme Updates - New Default Theme?!

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hello all! :)

As I am sure you're already noticing, we have updated both our light and dark themes. Please take a look by using the theme switcher at the bottom of the page - and let us know what you think! We've enabled the old BlueMint and BlueMint Dark theme in the event that you'd prefer to use those, and will continue support those for the time being. :)

I hope you guys enjoy the new look of Forumer.io, and we look forward to releasing more updates soon! :)

In the meantime, let us know what you think about the update, and let us know any suggestions or improvements you would like to see!

• 2👍
Reactions: Dan and ARx182

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
It looks nice but is there still some work to do? There’s a few bits here and there on the light theme which aren’t easy to see. Some colour correction is needed and the logo on my phone is cut off.

The Dark Mode version also has some inconsistencies too with some areas still white etc.

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
It looks nice but is there still some work to do? There’s a few bits here and there on the light theme which aren’t easy to see. Some colour correction is needed and the logo on my phone is cut off.

The Dark Mode version also has some inconsistencies too with some areas still white etc.
I know of the logo, but what else on the light theme do you see that needs some improvement? Want to shoot me a PM?😃

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
New design is good but I personally find it a bit crowded. I like the old theme, lol.