Thomass's AMA!

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
What factors did you have that convinced you to found Forumer.io?
I recently was stable enough to invest time and some money into opening the forum itself. Before this, I was never able to dedicate time each day for a project, so when I had the chance I jumped. I also had chosen the perfect name, and everything was truly just falling in line, had to take the chance before I lost it.

• 1👍
Reactions: meetdilip

meetdilip

Community Member
Dec 17, 2019
That is true. I don't see anything to complain about. You must have planned well before take-off.

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
That is true. I don't see anything to complain about. You must have planned well before take-off.
Haha indeed! But it also felt like I never planned it at all; as soon as I got the domain and the software, I hit the ground running and within almost 2 weeks we launched. :D

It means a lot that you are enjoying the community!

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
What are your plans on forumer? Also do you have business experience of any type online or offline?

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
What are your plans on forumer? Also do you have business experience of any type online or offline?
My plans? Oh let's see; when I created Forumer.io the goal was (and still is) to have a community ready to help out new webmasters and create a new standard for online communities. Truthfully, while I do own Forumer.io, the goal is to have the community shape and develop new plans for the community, not just myself.

And yes, I do! I'm currently a Business Office Manager for a large healthcare community corporation, and working on Business Management and Human Resource certifications. :)

How are you going to make Forumer different to other webmaster forums?
By allowing the community to change and shape the forum the way they want it. Too many webmaster forums are the same content, the same thousands of different topics in 20 different boards. I want to get back in touch with the "forumers" and give them an opportunity to make it their own.

What is your favorite food?
Anything pasta. :p

Tagobs

Mar 31, 2020
tagobs.com
I would probably choose reading really fast, I could read and finish a ton of books. I can already type fast! :p
Good choice!

Would you rather everyone be required to wear identical silver jumpsuits or any time two people meet and are wearing an identical article of clothing they must fight to the death?

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Good choice!

Would you rather everyone be required to wear identical silver jumpsuits or any time two people meet and are wearing an identical article of clothing they must fight to the death?

Oh gosh. I don’t want to wear a silver jumpsuit so my wishes to those wearing the same outfits. ?