Typekit Fonts

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
I was looking for alternative to the Google web fonts and discovered the typekit. They are not free like GWF but they seem to be pretty good alternative. And considering they come with subscription I think they can be used in commercial products as well. I am not sure of their model for the commercial usage. But if they do offer it on print projects they can be pretty effective too as they have collection of some nice fonts. 

Have you used typekit fonts? 

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
Proxima Nova is one of my favorite fonts. In fact I came to know about it through typekit. And another one which I don't remember name exactly. it was in Serif category. That too was a good font. It's pity that there are too many good readable fonts to choose from and we often are left with confusion on the choice. 

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
Thanks Mac for the Links. Found out about some cool fonts there. Especially the Stratos. Adobe seems to have some really good font collection. And the typekit seems to be pretty good resource for finding out new fonts.

Mace

Jul 30, 2019

I've used the above fonts recently too. Check 'em out, maybe you'll like them too.

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
No, I don't use TypeKit, I just use Google Fonts as there's some really nice fonts on there if you look hard enough.

Failing that though, MyFonts.com seems premium fonts and there's some great collections on there.