Verification Program Release!

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Nov 6, 2019
forumer.io
Hello everyone!

We are very excited to release our Verification Program to all of you! Our goal with the new verification program is to give everyone some "bling" on your profile to highlight the different tiers of forum master, or to highlight your skills as a designer/business owner. We have exciting plans for this program in the near future and will continue adding categories to the program as well.

Can we have multiple verifications on our profile?
Yes, absolutely! When you apply for verification, you have the option to select which programs you want to apply for. Just make sure you qualify for each one you select, and ensure all of the information we need is in the body of your message!

Can we suggest verification categories?
Totally! Shoot @Thomasss a PM with your idea! That is what makes this program so exciting, the ability to expand on our categories with our communities suggestions!

Is this supported on the dark theme?
Yes! We have made some slight adjustments to the colors to ensure the contrast is not conflicting, however, the formatting and icons are 100% compatible to our dark theme. You'll be poppin' and rockin' on both of our themes. ;)

If I have multiple verifications, which icon will appear next to my name?
Please see below for the "chain" - if you are on Gold Tier with a verified business, the Gold Tier formatting and icon will appear. If you are a Verified Designer and Developer, the Verified Designer formatting will appear over the Verified Developer formatting.

• Gold Tier
  • Ruby Tier
  • Verified Forum Master
  • Honorable Forum Master
  • Verified Business
  • Verified Designer
  • Verified Developer
What if I have more questions?
Reply below, or shoot @Thomasss or @s3_gunzel a message! We'd be happy to answer any questions and accept any suggestions that come our way! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tealk

Community Member
Feb 23, 2020
What all has to be written in this post? I can't find that information anywhere.

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
What all has to be written in this post? I can't find that information anywhere.
It's pretty clearly labelled at the top of each page of the "Apply For Verification" forum, and there are additional stipulations here: Verification Program

Ideally, for example, you'd prove a time requirement by sending through a screenshot of the Board Started date in your Admin CP.

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
If it was that clear, I wouldn't have asked.
Please completely quote the relevant parts of the post. I said that it was clearly labelled at the top of a forum you'd clearly missed.

What time are we talking about? Weeks, months or years?
Each tier has a separate period, there's a big link in the first post.

And it's not easy to fake xD
Not your user account, a board started date. Either way we'd go and verify it ourselves. It's nice to have a head start.

Edit: I note that this isn't available in all software. Maybe it would be better for us to have a declaration or something. "This is true and accurate"

Last edited:
  • 1👍
Reactions: Thomasss

Tealk

Community Member
Feb 23, 2020
Not your user account, a board started date. Either way we'd go and verify it ourselves. It's nice to have a head start.
So I took the user account with the UserID 1.

Village is missing but the "Verified Webmaster"

1586000247200.png

This link should then perhaps also be inserted there. Would be easier for users to find.

s3_gunzel

That's Numberwang!
Nov 20, 2019
aspergers.network
Guess what: We have a new verification!

Verified Server Administrator
> Should have experience in managing at least one distribution fluently - Debian based (includes Ubuntu), Redhat based (Includes CentOS), BSD Based (does not include pfSense), Windows (Graphical, core or Nano)
> Should be able to manage a server with no control panel on the server
> Should currently be managing at least one server

Get yourself a mini-console userbar like I've got!

Last edited:
  • 1♥
  • 1👍
Reactions: Tagobs and Thomasss