Website Review - Share YouTube Videos

Alexander

May 10, 2020
Website Name: Share YouTube Videos
Website Link: Share YouTube Videos
About us: We are strive to deliver new viewers to content on YouTube. Content creators can advertise and ask for feedback with their most recent upload. Forum Members can also discuss matters like, Graphic Design, Video Editing and Design, etc.

Just looking for some feedback and your initial thoughts on my community!

Fergal

Community Member
Apr 28, 2020
Nice looking forum Alexander and I do like the idea behind it. Does the site have its own domain, or will you be maintaining it on TapaTalk?

What is your experience and opinion of using TapaTalk so far?

Alexander

May 10, 2020
Nice looking forum Alexander and I do like the idea behind it. Does the site have its own domain, or will you be maintaining it on TapaTalk?

What is your experience and opinion of using TapaTalk so far?
Effectively you can purchase your own domain, however, I would need to pay TapaTalk 10$ before they allowed me to integrate it. In an ideal world, I am wanting to move to paid hosting where I have full control of my cPanel and FTP server. Although, TapaTalk won't provide me with a copy of my database even I paid them for it, to the best of my knowledge. So far, so good. As I'm running on the free version, the advertisements can become quite annoying but I guess they are there to cover the costs.

Untitled.png

• 1👍
Reactions: Fergal