What do you look out for in a site ?

ahmedo24

Popular Member
Sep 16, 2019
There are lots of factors that are used to rate an existing or newly launched sites. Factors mobile compatibility,  theme,  navigation,  SEO, Contents etc.  What are those things that you look out for in a site? 

ARD

Community Member
May 31, 2020
I am interested very much in the content on a site.For a newly created site important are all the factors enumerated above, especially the seo and the site being mobile friendly.

Seven

Oct 6, 2019
The content is very important. The only way to connect better with your readers is to create an interesting content. After that, a great balance of user experience and user interface would be very appealing.

• 1👍
Reactions: Joelr

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I just first look at what you can do with the site. That's the prime objective. After that how simple is the navigation. Because you want to see things around. Also the search field is another thing that needs to be there. I try to avoid the site that makes use of the parallax effect. It kind of gets on me when parallax pages are there.

Joelr

Community Member
Dec 19, 2019
It depends on how I get to the site.

If I go to the site's homepage on my own (due to a referral or link from another site), then I try to quickly ascertain the mission or purpose of the site. If I can't figure out the purpose of the site in the first 3 seconds, then it's already a markdown.

If I got to a site via a Google search inquiry (which is rare nowadays, since Google doesn't prioritize UGC), then I'm looking for the solution to my problem. That's it. I could care less about navigation, ease of use, design, aesthetics, navigation.