What is your oldest domain name?

ShawnHikes

Community Member
Feb 7, 2020
My oldest domain name is my first and last name. I've had it for a long time, 11 years to be exact. I really don't have anything on it right now but I plan to eventually use it for something. Maybe a generalized vlog channel for YouTube in the future and I'll use it for my official website :) Hmmm

How about you folks?

jyy

Sep 26, 2019
I have one called FreeMusicStudy.com - that I registered in 2008. Anyway, I want to put some time on it - like with my drumming one. Well, with some original material it could be something!

Aeowulf

Dec 23, 2019
aeowulf.com
The one I currently have that's the oldest is for a blog I put up in 2014, to just sit there and collect referral traffic. I've left it up because it does have some residual traffic that occasionally gets me some pennies.

I remember getting my first TLD back in 2009 thinking it was the coolest thing ever, then went on a spree of buying anything and everything. :p

Gh0st4unt3r

Community Member
Jan 26, 2020
stormdevelopers.com
I did have 1 domain from 2003-04 but has now gone back into the pool few years ago had it for a very long time was sad to see it go, was my love for music before i went full time into web development and programming

zoldos

Community Member
Feb 5, 2020
My oldest domain currently was registered in 2015. I've had my own domains since 2001, but didn't renew any of them. hehe

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
I bought my very first domain a couple of weeks ago I just started my forum so I think I win for having the youngest domain length! :)

SportsGuy

Aug 5, 2020
I have a domain of my first and last name too that I got about 12 years ago. I still have yet to use it. Not sure what I can use it for.