What kind of meat do you like?

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
What kind of meat do you like? Do you have meat often? I try to have meat at least 2 or 3 times a day. Nothing like a good steak or burger!

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
I like to eat chicken and bacon, but I don’t have them very often really.

I really like some of the vegan options instead because they taste super nice. I like a brand called Naked Glory. They do really nice sausages and burgers that are vegan.

I wouldn’t class myself as vegan though, as like I said I’d happily have chicken and occasionally bacon. I just like how the vegan stuff tastes and it’s easier and quicker to cook.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
I like to eat chicken and bacon, but I don’t have them very often really.

I really like some of the vegan options instead because they taste super nice. I like a brand called Naked Glory. They do really nice sausages and burgers that are vegan.

I wouldn’t class myself as vegan though, as like I said I’d happily have chicken and occasionally bacon. I just like how the vegan stuff tastes and it’s easier and quicker to cook.
My sis is vegan I'm not sure if she has heard of Naked Glory or not. I will ask her if she has heard of it if not I will recommend that to her. I don't mind vegan food once in awhile but I definitely prefer the 'real' kind of meat lol.