What Should be the strategy to get followers?

skysnap

Sep 15, 2019
I have one instagram account with name skysnapt  and I also have one account at streaming site Liveme with account name : skycast. I have been doing the live streaming on the liveme for one month. And so far there seems to be no luck for me to get the followers. I do regular streaming and also help other people. And try to play what people like. But it seems like both instagram and liveme seems to be not catching up. 

Any suggestions or tips to get followers?

ARD

Community Member
May 31, 2020
I think you have to promote your content on various ways to get followers.I have seen many interesting content but they are not promoted enough.That requires more funds and right strategies where to promote your content.

Alexander

May 10, 2020
  1. Post consistent (at least once every day)
  2. Upload the videos, the live videos, and don't forget, the storeys.
  3. Research and allow good use of content hashtags.
  4. Engage the fans by using other social media sites to support your Instagram page.
  5. Keep away from the services Follow4Follow
I have taken the time to write 5 different strategies to help you gain more followers for your insta account. Good luck!

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
Keep away from the services Follow4Follow
This is true. A lot of folks end up losing the account by getting the fake followers. And the worst part is those followers make their own ads and the ad test results skewed. So never buy followers. You can at the most ask from friends for the like and share but never bot followers.

Puppuccino

Whipped Cream
Apr 30, 2020
forumer.io
Post content consistently and as often as you can each day and follow lots of people that are also in the same niche as yourself. I also think for Instagram that using lots of hashtags is also helpful so people kind find you in searches.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
Content should be the main reason. Isn'tthat ehat forums are about? People will come if they see good content on the forum and help build up the community. A good forum design also helps.