When did you start your website?

Alexander

May 10, 2020
When did you start your website, forum or blog? What year? What are your current statistics? Did you anticipate a more "successful" page or are you happy with your current levels of activity? My forum has 443 users and 1.3k (1,300 posts) and we founded in 2007 and I'm satisfied with how much our discussion board has achieved since then.

Esmee

Popular Member
Dec 8, 2019
I remember starting many Geocities websites in old HTML code. And also used to do with the angelfire and the lycos hosted sites. I lost touch with the web site building for few years. And then I managed to get back into the scene once the graduation was done. I kind of loved the webmaster world for sometime. Not a lot of money there unless you land regular clients but something new to learn.

Spikey

Jul 22, 2020
I started a Sports talk forum just a few days ago. It should be interesting to see it grow hopefully. I don't know if I want it to be huge, just a place to talk sports with people is great.

SportsGuy

Aug 5, 2020
I had forums long ago all the way back to 2010. I stopped being a forum owner in 2015. I don't think I'll be a forum owner again in the future but who knows..